Monday, October 6, 2008

Goals, Goals, Goals

I think that I met my reading goal quite well. My goal was to get more than the required amount of AR points because I know that I can get more. I met this goal because I got more than 18 points and I read quite a few books that weren't on the AR list.
My second goal was to spend more time on my homework because I tend to get points off for careless mistakes. I sort of met my goal because I did spend more time on my homework. However, it was not as much as I had envisioned.

My first goal for the 2nd quarter is to spend more time on my homework because I tend to get points off for careless mistakes. I think that I still need to work on this goal just a bit more.
My second goal for the second quarter is to study for tests because I never study and I think that studying for ten minutes everyday starting a week before a test could help my grades.
My third goal is to prepare for at least 20 minutes preparing for socratic seminars because I think that more preparations could help back up my ideas.

No comments: