Sunday, April 12, 2009

UbD RP Plan

Monday:
On Monday, my plan is to start getting notes onto note cards. My EO option uses almost the exact same information so I can use many of the same sources. For homework, I can finish up with the note cards so that I can start the outline itself by Tuesday.
Tuesday:
On Tuesday, I will put note cards together into outline. I can also use this time to find more note cards if I find holes in my research. I can finalize this for homework.
Wednesday:
On Wednesday, I will start thinking about transitions and how to turn the outline into my first rough draft. I will also use this time to finalize my DS rough draft. Some of the audio needs to be changed here. I will try to show Mr. Coyle the first draft and see how I can make it more "edutaining"
Thursday:
Thursday will be spent working on the rough draft of the RP.
Friday:
Whatever needs to be done for the RP.

No comments: