Monday, February 2, 2009

Whan Animal Farm Charector are You?

The animal I am most like is Snowball. I am like Snowball because I am could at thinking up good and effective ideas that will benefit others. Also, I'm not the kind of person to do anything to get my way. Also, it is not uncommon for others to take credit for my work. One thing however that I am good at but often get bested at is getting my ideas out. Also, getting people to support my ideas is also hard. The same things tended to happen to Snowpuff.

2 comments:

Keshav said...

I like your supporting comments about how you are Snowball. Sometimes you would do anything to get your way which is one of the ways I disagree with you. But you are great at getting your ideas out in a good manor. Overall it was a very good post.

Michaela said...

Jeremiah, your blog posting made me form a better opinion of Snowball. He always seemed fairly evil to me by the way he managed the animals. But now I understand how he was actually working for the better of the farm animals. You have done a very good job supporting your ideas with many examples, making me reconsider my opinions. I was reminded that characters don't always fall into one category of good or bad, but they can have different qualities that make them both good and bad.The only thing i am wondering is who is this Snowpuff you are referring to in the last sentence. Overall, very interesting post! =)