Monday, March 16, 2009

Goals: Fourth Edition

My first goal was to organize my papers a few minutes after class instead of putting them in a pile. Yaaaaaaaaaaah. Still kinda need to work on that goal. I still put my papers into a messy stack.

My second goal was to prepare for twenty minutes on my socratic seminars. However, we never really did any socratic seminars this quarter so again, I might have to keep this goal for next quarter.

My third goal was to finish my AR by February. I met this goal because I got more than the required amount and I finished my reading before February. However I actually took the test in the first week of March.

My first goal this quarter is to organize my papers a few minutes after class instead of putting them in a pile. This was my goal last quarter but I still need to work more on this goal.

My second goal is to prepare for twenty minutes on my socratic seminars. This is because I never had the opportunity to achieve this goal last quarter.

My third goal is to finish my Research Project before the day it is due to minimize the stress. I tend to hold things off until the last minute so finishing early on such a big project will help me for high school.

No comments: