Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Buddies

The people in my "Gang" are Ben, Joey, Ian, Aaron, and Justin. Ben is part of my inner circle because at my old school, we did everything together. We went to each others houses all the time to play games and goof off. Even though its been 2 years, we still Wii-mail each other all the time. Joey was in because he was the guy who's house we went to to use their sports court and play X box. He was the big footballer kid too. Ian had the same situation as Ben but he was the tiny super soccer nut. Aaron and Justin were the to jokers were the jokers who had to crack a joke and give you a noogy before doing anything. All of them were in my class and were all on my soccer team too. I was left mid, Ben was goalie, Justin and Joey were defense, Aaron was right mid, and Ian was striker. All together, we made a pretty good team.

No comments: