Monday, January 5, 2009

Goals- 3rd edition

I think that this quarter,I met my goals fairly well. My three goals were to study for tests, spend more time on my homework, and finally to prepare more for socratic seminars. I met my goal to study more for tests because I remembered to study my notes for about ten minutes a day. I think that I definitely achieved my goal of preparing more for oral assignments such as the oration and the mock trial because I had spent a lot of time preparing for them. The oration I spent over an hour preparing for which was more than my goal. Finally, my goal to spend more time on my homework was acomplished fairly well because I spent a very long time preparing the powerpoint and the Africa Research Project. Part of this goal was to not make careless mistakes and in the ARP, most mistakes were not careless.

First goal: I am going to try to organize my papers for a few minutes after class instead of putting them into a pile.
Second goal: I am going to prepare for at least 20 minutes preparing for socratic seminars because I think that more preparations could help back up my ideas. I think that because there were no socratic seminars this quarter, I could work on it a bit more.
Third goal: I am going to try to finish my AR before February so that I will have more time on UbD.

No comments: